ADU200 USB Relay I/O Interface ( Dimensions, 5.1" X
2.8 X 1.0" )
The ADU200 USB Relay I/O Interface Controller allows control of 4 relay
contact outputs, 4 contact or TTL inputs, and 4 event counters via a USB port.
The ADU200 can effectively convert a standard PC to a powerful PLC (
programmable logic controller ). High quality PA-Series relays from Aromat offer superior
performance. This low-cost serial relay contact interface is easy to use with VB,
and Visual C++ via standard HID drivers included with Windows 98,2000,XP. A
mini-driver ( DLL )* is also provided allowing control using standard ASCII commands using
familiar readfile , writefile commands. The ADU200 USB interface also features an
auxillary RS232 port for connecting Legacy RS232 devices. ( ADR Products ) The ADU200
includes a 10' USB cable and is available as a PCB or in an enclosure with several
Click here to view sample connection
* View AduHid.dll on-line software develoment kit ( SDK ) on
our Programming page.
Key Benefits, ADU200 USB Relay I/O Interface
- Provides a standard PC with PLC ( programmable logic controller )
- Low-cost .
- Bus Powered, No external power supply required.
- 4, N. O. relay contact outputs rated 5.0A @ 120VAC, 5.0A @
- CSA/UL Approved, CE Marked
- High quality Aromat PA-series relays offer superior performance.
- 4 Digital inputs suitable for contact or TTL Input , also
accept up to 24VDC
- Inputs feature optical isolation to 3500V ( 500V channel to channel )
- Programmable watchdog functions.
- Bi-colour LED status indicator.
- Self-resetting, fused 5V output
- Auxillary RS232 port for connecting legacy RS232 devices. ( ADR
- High quality cage-clamp type terminal blocks.
- Uses standard HID drivers included with Windows 98SE,2000,XP
- Mini-driver ( DLL ) provided for use with VB,VC, LabVIEW and
- Programming examples and sample code included for VB, Visual C++
- Four, 16-bit event counters
- Programmable debounce setting for event counters.
- No power supply required.
- Meets IEC61000-4-2 ESD protection for USB port.
- Available in enclosure or as PCB only.
Specifications, ADU200 USB Relay I/O
||NONE ( Bus Powered )
|Supply Current ( Relays De-energized )
Supply Current ( All Relays Energized )
|20mA Typical 40mA Max
95mA Typical 100mA Max
|Contact Outputs ( 4)
||5.0 Amps @ 120VAC MAX
||5.0 Amps @ 30VDC MAX
|Digital Inputs (4) ( TTL or
Contact Input )
|Vin HIGH ( MAX )
|Vin HIGH ( MIN )
|Vin LOW ( MAX )
|Vin LOW ( MIN )
|Event Counter ( 4 )
||Contact, TTL Voltage or up to 24VDC
||10ms, 1ms, 100us, NONE
||Auxillary RS232 port allows
connection to ASCII based serial interfaces. Programmable baud rate from 9600 to 56K.
||Desktop, Velcro, Panel, DIN Rail
Pricing, ADU200 USB Relay I/O Interface
( Includes 10' USB cable )
|ADU200 QTY 5-9
|ADU200 QTY 10+
IMPORTANT: Specify mounting option when ordering.
Options include the following; DESKTOP (Standard ) -VELCRO, -FLANGE or
-DIN . See
Options for details.
Example 1: ADU200-DINExample
: 2 ADU218-FLANGE
ADU products do not ship with drivers on floppy or CD-ROM. Drivers,
including complete SDK can be downloaded or viewed on-line in the
Pricing indicated is for ADU200 USB interface in enclosure and
includes rubber feet for desktop use.
Back to Products Page